We aim to provide players with the best experience possible and this includes health and safety.
As such, we have introduced the following measures to ensure that you can enjoy our games in a COVID safe manner:
- Games will remain private for your exclusive use and mixed households will be allowed following Governmental guidance
- Temperature checks might be taken upon arrival
- If any member of your team is displaying any COVID symptoms you must not come in
- Sanitising hand gel will be available in all key areas of the venue and will be compulsory before and after the game
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Staff will be using PPE equipment at all times and respect social distancing whenever possible. This includes during briefing and debriefing
- After each game, our team will thoroughly clean and disinfect the rooms before guiding the next group in
- Ventilation systems will be running all day to continuously refresh the air inside the rooms
- The names and contact information of your group will be requested and deleted after 21 days as required by the NHS Test and Trace response
Your health and safety is important and will review our procedures as new guidance and support updates are published by Public Health England.
We look forward to welcoming you back in a fun and safe manner.